More Change?

Ready to move on and have great changes. I've decided to start job hunting in Medford. Hummm... Who would of thought? Not me, never even occurred to me until Amber said something the other day. I brushed it off then after thinking about it wondered why not? It's only 20 minute longer commute for me than mine was in Redding. So what's the big deal?
Then I got to thinking there just isn't anything here, and so many people like my ex's family all sell the same products I do. So not being here and being in Redding this whole time kind of screwed me. But who would of thought I would make my way back up here? I'm ready to get back to business, and do the things I enjoy.
Yes I could always go back to Redding get my old job, and start over down there, but do I really want to fall into that old routine again? Not yet, if ever!
Being in limbo has it's ups and downs. Down is being so unsure about what I'm going to do. The up is I can do whatever I want!
There are other wellness consultants in Ashland so I will have the support line needed to succeed up there and then can get my jewelry sales back up. The great thing about the companies I'm consultants for is they piggy back each other so well.
I don't want to move, nor am I ready to move. I feel like I haven't even fully settled into my house now, and the thought of looking for a new place and moving all over again, and starting over not knowing anyone? Really doesn't sound all the appealing to me. Besides I don't want to start over that fresh at least right now. I still want to take class' at COS for now and I'm not sure how I would make that happen if I lived in the Medford area worked, built my business' back up and tried to take class' in Weed. Sounds a little unrealistic to me.

Here I sit at a cross roads all of which have just about the same options but all have a different outcome at the end. I suppose I'll do as I always do and go for all and see what happens? What's life without chance and risk? Really what's the worst thing that happens?
I've been to hell and back so there really isn't much that will take me down now

4 comments:

Samantha Schlieter said...

Well we've talked about this one that there's a likelihood that if you moved I would be going with you. It's like mmom always says what is meant to work out is what will work out. Before I type a big long message I'm going to try to post this one since my comments haven't been posting lately.

Samantha Schlieter said...

I figured out how to make it post when it cuts off the box for the captcha! Okay so back to what I was saying. I think this summer may be a more realistic time to move for all of us, the school terms will be over then and summer time is a good time to make a fresh start. :) Yay for watiting patiently. lol

Amber said...

Miss Catie, if you end up in Medford, you will be far from alone. It's not a long drive from here at all, and I will come visit often. We can go to dinner, go shopping, hang out in Ashland, whatever. But, you will not be alone. I promise. :-)

Amber said...

Hey Catie!! You have been tagged in my blog. :-)

http://handmadebyamber.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-master-of-ummmm-hmmmm.html

Post a Comment